Lenovo Introduces Six New Phones to the Philippine Market
Lenovo introduces six new phones to the Philippine market : the A60 Android phone, the A336 gaming phone, the E156, Q330 phone, Q350 and the S800.
Chim Serrano of Lenovo Mobile said, “The telco industry has been growing year on year and we believe there is always room for another brand.”
Lenovo officials likewise said that the company has been making phones as early as 2002 in China—but it is only now that they are expanding to other countries like Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Lenovo Six New Phones for the Philippine Market :
- A60 Android Phone- has the latest version of Android operating system : the Gingerbread. It has a built-in Wifi and it also has a portable WLAN hotspot.
- A336 Gaming Phone- For game enthusiasts. It has a built-in game simulator. If you want to play games, all you have to do is download Nes Roms from the internet and save it to your memory card. It can also act as a webcam.
- S800 Phone- boasts of a translucent screen but still displays color graphics.
- Q350 Phone – is a dual-SIM phone with a built-in wifi and social networking sites like Yahoo! Messenger, Facebook and Twitter.
- Q330 Phone- Has features a QWERTY keypad.
- E156 Phone has a basic dual-SIM phone.
And for the good news, Lenovo officials say that all of these phones are priced no higher than Php10,000.
Chim Serrano however admitted that they are still under negotiations with operators in terms of possibly offering package plan deals for subscribers.
Officials say the new Lenovo phones will be available this month in Metro Manila and eventually in Visayas and Mindanao.